Can't get enough great organic coffee recipes? There's more to enjoy below!
Coffee Banana Frappe
Banana and coffee join together in one glass to create a creamy concoction that most can't resist.
- 2 cups chilled One World Roasters Peruvian Cajamarca decaf
- 1 cup coffee ice cream
- 1 ripe banana
- 1-2 tbsp whipped cream (optional)
Brew strong coffee and chill until cold. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glass and garnish with banana slices or whipped cream or both!
Turkish Style Coffee
Consumed on almost evey street corner in Istanbul, this strongly-brewed coffee lets you enjoy the flavors of Turkey without leaving your home!
- 1 cup dark roast coffee ...
One World's Sumatra or Black Kat Espresso
- 1 tbsp ground cardamom
- 7-8 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of sugar or to taste
Combine coffee and cardamom in saucepan. Boil, then simmer for 3 minutes. Whisk in sugar. Serve in pre-heated demitasse cup. Garnish with whole cardamom pods if desired.
This Valentine's day, curl up with a One World coffee infused with sweet rasberry. Top with a cinnamon heart for extra flair.
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1/2 oz rasberry syrup
- sugar or honey to taste
- 2 oz espresso or double-strength coffee
- 1 cup steamed milk
- dash of cinnamon
Blend the chocolate bar, rasberry syrup, sugar or honey and espresso or coffee together over low-medium heat. Add steamed milk. Shake cinnamon lightly over heart stencil.
Fiery floor-show or quintessential after-dinner drink... How about both? When making this drink, pour the Kahlua from an arm's distance and keep the fire extinguisher nearby!
- Dash 151 proof rum
- Dash Triple Sec
- 1 shot Kahlua
- 1 oz of One World's
Colombian Dark Roast
- Whipped Cream
- Bowl of sugar
Dip the rim of a cocktail glass in water and then sugar to make a rim of sweetness. Add a splash of 151 rum and the Triple Sec. Set the alcohol ablaze to carmelize the sugared rim. Irish coffee glasses are a good choice for thicker glass to withstand a flame. As the flame burns down, add one shot of Kahlua. Then, fill with hot Colombina dark roast coffee leaving room for the whipped cream. Garnish with nutmeg.
Mocha Holiday Spice
Chocolate and One World's Holiday Spice Blend with clove and cardamon... A most delicious and entirely satisfying hot coffee drink for any occasion!
- 2 oz Whole milk
- 2 cups Brewed Holiday
Spice Blend coffee
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate syrup
Heat the milk, Holiday Spice coffee and chocolate syrup together on the stove. Pour into mugs and garnish with either a cinnamon stick, cinnamon candy or whipped cream sprinkled with chocolate shavings.
The classic Thanksgiving dessert - slice of pumpkin pie, scoop of vanilla ice cream and a strong cup of hot coffee - all wrapped up into one as a pumpkin affagato!
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2-3 tbsp. pumpkin pie filling
- One World Roaster's
Black Kat Espresso
Prepare espresso using moka pot or other espresso brewing method. Let cool for 5 minutes. Pour espresso over vanilla ice cream. Top with pumpkin pie filling and a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Hot black coffee and a tasty melding of spices embrace the chill in the air - good for a rainy day, a brisk autumn morning or a frosty evening as the sun sets.
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 cups double-strength One World Roasters coffee
- 1 oz. cinnamon schnapps (optional)
Heat the coffee in a saucepan until almost boiling.
Add the ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon stick. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add cinnamon schnapps (optional).
Pour into preheated mug.
A bubbly new way to cool down with coffee! Tickle your tastebuds with this fantastic coffee soda recipe.
- A bottle of sparkling water
- Your fresh batch of cold brew concentrate (we recommend OWR's Guatelmalan Atitlan)
- an orange
- a veggie peeler
- a tumbler glass
• Pour a half cup serving of concentrated cold brew coffee into a short glass. Ratios will be determined by your preference.
• Add about 1/4 of a cup of sparkling water.
• Using a vegetable peeler, peel a long piece of orange zest to add to the soda.
• Squeeze the peel above your drink, rub the rim and drop it into the mix, like you're making an old fashioned.
Recipe originally found on ManMade
Summer Sun Iced Coffee
Add some sunshine to your life with this orange-infused frosty coffee treat to beat the summer heat!
- orange peel zest
- 1 cup strongly-brewed One World Roasters coffee
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp honey or honey stick straw
- 1 tbsp caramel sauce
- coffee iced cubes
Brew coffee with orange peel zest.
Mix all ingredients together (shaken if possible).
Pour into chilled tall glass over coffee iced cubes.
Serve garnished with orange slice and honey-stick straw.
Afterdinner EspressO'Mint Cordial
A touch of cool mint makes a hot St. Patty's Day drink!
• 1/2 oz vanilla syrup
• 1/4 oz creme de menthe
• 2 oz Black Kat Espresso or darkly roasted coffee
• whipped cream
• spearmint hard candies or fresh mint leaves
Add vanilla syrup and creme de menthe to espresso. Mix well.
Pour into a cordial glass.
Top with whipped cream.
Crush spearmint candies and sprinkle on top and/or garnish with fresh mint leaves!
• 1/2 cup of (packed) golden brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
• 3 tablespoons of finely powered One World Roasters Black Kat Espresso Blend
• 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon (plus a little extra for sprinkling)
• 1 1/4 cups of chilled heavy whipping cream (divided)
• 1 tablespoon of Kahlúa or other coffee liquer
• Whisk first 3 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in heavy medium saucepan.
• Whisk in milk and 1 cup cream.
• Bring to boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly.
• Boil 1 minute, whisking constantly.
• Divide among 6 small bowls.
• Cover and chill until cold, about 4 hours.
• Whisk 1/4 cup cream and Kahlúa in small bowl until peaks form.
• Spoon atop puddings; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Recipe sourced originally from epicurious
We Offer Catering!
Contact us about catering your next event! Use our special form to request a quote.
Get the Scoop
Join One World's e-news list and receive a promotion code to get 10% off any coffee purchase or free shipping!
One World Brochure
Like us on Facebook!
Give the gift of coffee to a loved one or friend with One World Gift Certificates...
Where To Find Us
One World Roasters
967 North High St,
East Haven CT 06512